Tasks- Preparing, creating and maintaining of the technical documentation on engineering matters;
- Experience in the life-cycle of product components of an implantable medical device system;
- Writing product change requests;
- Support the department of Regulatory Affairs and Quality team in technical matters;
- Verification activities of product;
- Technical performance analysis of products;
- Expertise in failure root-cause analysis;
- Management and coordination of suppliers.
Qualifications- Strong analytical skills;
- Competence in formulating of complex technical content;
- Ability to work independent and cross-functionally as part of an established team;
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing;
- MS or equivalent degree in biomedical, mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Experience in medical device development according to regulatory requirements.