Tasks• Prepares cost control reports for Project Director and Capex Lead including but not limited to budgets, commitments, VOWD, forecasting, Capex expenditure, contingency management, variance analysis reporting and monthly project reporting.
• Provides input to support Project Changes and ensures costs are captured into the cost forecast and reports.
• Ensures correct Cost Breakdown Structure coding is utilized for budgets, requisitions, purchase orders and invoices.
• Oversee invoice processing to ensure timely release of invoices for submission for payment.
• Analyze data to understand variances from plan and impact of actual performance on costs.
• Participate in Project Team and Functional Team meetings and workshops as requested.
• Responds to ad hoc requests for data, data analysis, and presentation materials.
• Provides assistance to other Cost Controllers as and when required.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications• minimum 4 years of experience in cost control and ensuring accurate costs are controlled for large projects (Preferable to also have experience being part of a team cost controlling on large scale projects)
• Language: Excellent command of English, German advantageous.
• Strong analytical skills. Ability to conduct analysis of complex/large data sets, draw conclusions accordingly, and prepare and support decisions.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Able to deal with Ambiguity - can conform to shifting priorities, and demands
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Familiarity with project management software in the area of cost controlling and Excel