Positionsnummer / Reference Number
Position / Job Title
Operations Readiness Planner
Dauer / Project Length
Aufgaben / Tasks
• Responsible for establishing the Operational Readiness Plan (ORP) by combining individual discipline schedules to an integrated plan, and establishing links between activities to reflect relevant interdependencies.
• Coordinates workshops for collecting input from workstreams and translates this information from work plans to detailed schedules, including appropriate sequencing. Provide technical expertise and guidance for facilitating discussions during workshops.
• Responsible for reflecting workload and manpower required for successful project execution in the integrated schedule (“manloader”) to develop the forecast as a basis for staffing of all disciplines involved, including external parties.
• During project execution acts as the owner of the integrated schedule and coordinates the information flow for progress reporting, and most importantly forward looking planning and mitigation of impact caused by delays, resource conflicts or any other constraint. Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifikationen / Qualifications
• Degree required: BSc or MSc in Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering
• Integrated planning is an activity with a high degree of complexity, involving different disciplines with a broad range of specific requirements.
• Next to specific technical expertise in Biopharma Operations the position requires good interpersonal skills, i.e. ability to interact with numerous technical experts, build relations across the organization and gain trust. During workshops the position shall act as facilitator to direct discussions and allow for efficient result finding.
• Languages: English and German business fluent
Weitere Informationen / Further Information