Positionsnummer / Reference Number
Position / Job Title
Purchasing and Inventory Manager - Supply Chain
Aufgaben / Tasks
- Execution of the purchase orders in SAP R/3 and with the suppliers / from the release of the purchase order to the product storage handling
- Goods receiving transaction according to the delivery notes controlled/signed by the warehouse staff
- Control and account assignment of the suppliers invoices and transfer to the financial accounting
- Returns handling due to quality defects
- Lead of the SAP material list
- Material master data management in SAP R/3 such as description, batch-/serial numbers, drawing numbers, purchasing prices etc.
- Manage the purchase price lists for all materials. Maintain the budget prices of key strategic machinery and equipment.
- Information exchange with the sales department relating to delivery dates and prices
- Supporting the Business Manager “Head of Group Strategic Supply & Customer Service" in cost reduction program
- Optimizing inventory investment in consideration of safety stock level
- Controlling of key figures based on requirements (inventory turnover rate, storage period, inventory level)
- Coordination of the purchasing demand with GOP (Group Operations)
- Supporting GOP project of harmonizing GSS parts in Omya plants
- Working with Omya regions to implement best practice of “scheduled rebuilds of Omya mills (PXs)"
- Optimizing GSS inventories and avoiding risk of plants “shut down"
- Create warehouse analysis lists (inventory list, rotation list, assessment list etc.)
- Order proposals to supervisor
- Control of rented materials due to missing quality control, reservation, return etc.
- Determination of material requirements with the help of SAP R/3 module MRP (Mat. Resource Planning)
- Information exchange with the sales back office regarding offers, orders and order-related reservations
- Involvement in the yearly inventory; target/actual comparison; inventory corrections
- Automatization and optimization of purchase and sales order processes
- Responsible for Local Master Data Management (Material, Vendor, Customer) & Doxis Key-User
Qualifikationen / Qualifications
- Completed commercial education or completed commercial advanced training
- Five years of work experience in the fiel of purchasing and inventory
- Purchasing specialist with federal diploma or years of experience in materials management
- SAP R/3 knowledge – modules MM, SD and MRP
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, good knowledge of all conventional MS office products
- Personal characteristics: communicative, team-oriented, independent, flexible
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
Weitere Informationen / Further Information