Tasks• Ensure daily operations of hazardous waste incineration and steam generation plus e-water production facilities (RVA, FAVA, steam/denox, e-water, etc.) with maximum availability while maintaining safety, quality, performance and cost.
• Environmentally and legally compliant treatment and disposal of appropriately generated waste in compliance with workplace hygiene and safety.
• Identification and elimination of weak points and capacity bottlenecks (short-, medium-, long-term) in the current plants
• Proactive search for and implementation of measures to improve safety, environmental protection, process control and productivity.
• Operational support of the currently ongoing expansion projects of the supply and disposal facilities (capacity expansion steam production, replacement Denox plant, etc.).
• Developing and budgeting projects, strategies, concepts and investments
• Training of employees in the relevant equipment and processes
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as possible other reports
Qualifications• Further education (FH or Master) with technical or chemical orientation
• You enjoy working in a team, are a team player and are communicative
• Experience as an operating chemist in waste disposal plants, in production or equivalent position an advantage
• Ideally, you already have or are willing to acquire in-depth knowledge of waste disposal and energy supply in the chemical or biological industry
• You love independent and flexible work
• Intensive exchange of information and communication with other operations and departments
• Compliance with safety and environmental regulations and legal requirements
• You speak fluent German and communicate in English without any problems
• They provide operational standby over all facilities of supply and disposal