Tasks- Manage, book and reconcile cash- and bank accounts;
- Manage accounts receivable and payable sub-ledger including pre-capturing
- Manage assets including annual asset stock take;
- Manage and book travel expenses;
- Manage the filing of all documents (e.g. invoices).
- Reconcile VAT and withholding accounts, including preparing declarations;
- Support the team in monthly-, quarterly-, semi-annual and annual closing process;
- Prepare the annual tax returns for withholding taxes, direct taxes (profit and capital taxes), stamp taxes and capital contribution reserve.
Qualifications- Business apprenticeship or equivalent
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Experience with general ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable
- It Affinity and good user knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Very good English and German knowledge in both written and spoken language