Tasks• Liaise with the Engineering Team to ensure supplier and contractor Quality Plans and
associated procedures are prepared to meet the project specifications.
• Conducting conformity assessment activities to gain assurance that contractor work
activities and equipment meet specified requirements.
• Reviewing Supplier Quality Plans (ITP’s) to ensure that the Project’s review, hold, or witness
point(s) requirements have been identified.
• Select competent Third-Party Inspectors (TPIs) and coordinate inspection personnel and
deployment in accordance with supplier manufacturing schedules.
• Oversight of vendor Notified Body activities to ensure surveillance activities are conducted
in accordance with agreed quality assurance requirements.
• Identifying opportunities to deliver continuous improvement in Design, Procurement and
Construction quality, including process efficiency.
• Reviewing Criticality Assessments, exceptions, Deviation Requests and Concession
Requests, in conjunction with the Discipline Engineer. Advising or giving opinion to the
Discipline Engineer on whether exceptions, deviations and concessions should be accepted
• Leading, participating, and reporting on quality management system audits and arrange for
evaluation of a supplier’s quality system, when required by Project or Procurement teams
• Supporting the CQV Team for the coordination supplier completion of quality and fabrication
record documentation to be included in Vendor Turnover Packages.
• Oversee the Construction Contractor Quality Team to ensure the installation is in
compliance with the approved drawings, specification, and applicable codes and
• Liaise with site Quality Inspectors to monitor installation of Process Equipment (incoming
inspection, storage and preservation, set-in, hook-up, elevation, orientation,
• Ensure contractors compliance with requirements of Welding and NDE.
• Inspect and review the condition and documentation of all supplied equipment and their
appurtenances and bulk materials; upon arrival at site and / or prior to incorporation into
facility, ensure receiving inspection is documented.
• Ensure adequate QC Inspection is carried out. Recommend and participate in resolution of
corrective action and monitor completion of action after walkdown inspection including
punch list items and identified non - conformances and deficiencies. Ensure follow-up
• Participate in reviewing / verifying of all records demonstrating either system completion,
scope of work completion.
Qualifications• Inspection experience shall include knowledge of codes and standards applicable to
pressure vessels and piping systems including relevant PED directive and inspection
requirements for piping works and equipment installation.
• Preferably be an ISO 9001 Trained lead Auditor with extensive project Audit experience.
• Minimum of 10 Years extensive experience in a quality management role and experience
with welding engineering & NDE inspections.
• Preferably Diploma level degree in Mech Engineering.
• Considerable experience on construction sites with strong interpersonal and communication
• Broad knowledge of engineering disciplines, commissioning, compliance, qualification and
• Excellent knowledge of Validation processes (IQ/OQ/PQ) and current regulatory
requirements related to E2500 and ISPE 2004.
• Experience working within a GMP manufacturing environment.
• Good Level in English, written and spoken / German a plus.
Additional InformationKey Performance Indicators
• Strong knowledge and experience of Construction Quality, Commissioning and
• Management: Compliance with schedule at a system and area level with the planned
• Safety: No lost time accident
• Quality: Well executed testing with minimum rework and re-execution.
• Quality: All deviations resolved to Client satisfaction and handover completed for all